- Most Popular!
Our most popular tour! Cruise on a jet ski and encounter the mangrove islands of Estero Bay with a chance to see dolphins, rays, manatees, and a variety of bird species.
Available on a first come, first serve basis. Although, we do allow a small amount of our inventory to prepay online. The Prepayment works just like call ahead seating. When you book, you are added to the queue. We will do are best to get you out as close to the requested booking time as possible! (please be aware there may be a short waiting time during peak business times) Meet us on the sand at our Kiosk Beachside of Doc’s Beach House Restaurant. Bonita Jet Ski rentals, near Naples are available almost any time between 9am and 5pm.
Cruise the Gulf of Mexico on a Yamaha Waverunner VXC! Life jackets are provided for all jet ski rentals and are required by law. All jet skis come with safety lanyards that turn the jet ski off if a rider falls from the machine. Your safety is our first priority. A safety/orientation agreement and checklist must be signed before the rental start time.
Family rented jet skis. Fun! Excellent experience and outstanding service from people who understand their business and how to treat customers. Very pleasant and professional. Highly recommended! –Ray & Family
Regulations for Operating Jet Skis
First, you’ll need your I.D, a major credit card, and if you were born on or after January 1st 1988, a temporary Florida boater Safety Certificate.
* MUST Bring 1 I.D. for each guest that will be operating watercraft. (ages 14 or older…..passengers under 18 are not required to have photo ID) Photo Identification must include date of birth. This is a mandatory requirement.
* MUST Present Credit Card and I.D. used for reservation at check-in. This a mandatory requirement
* MUST complete a Boating Safety corse if PWC operator is born on or after Jan 1st 1988 or does not have an approved NASBLA certified boating safety certificate. This is mandatory requirement.
* The Operator of a PWC/Boat must have a basic understanding of the English Language
* Guests that wish to operate a PWC/Boat and have not taken the Florida’s boater safety exam must arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure for on-site examination.
* Guests born on or after Jan 1st 1988 may operate a PWC/Boat if they have a photo I.D. and meet ONE of the following criteria:
* They have a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification from their home state.
* Have completed Florida’s Temporary Boaters Safety Test and have a copy of boaters safety test (as a print out or on their phone).
* Guests that must take the test should check in 1 hour before departure time, we recommend using the link and taking the test before arriving to save time at check-in.
* Guests 14-17 years of age may operate a PWC/Boat after they have obtained a Boater Safety License, bring photo I.D. and have signed paperwork from a parent or legal guardian. Guardian must be present and also show photo I.D. even if not participating
* A safety lanyard (key) must be attached to the operator of a Jet Ski at all times
* Two (2) participants are allowed per Jet Ski and the total weight cannot exceed 380 lbs.
* Bonita Jetski Inc is not responsible for any personal property. Any and all personal property brought with participants is the sole responsibility of the customer and is done against the advice of Bonita Jetski Inc.
GUESTS CANNOT OPERATE PWC/BOAT IF THEY:
* Possess or are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
* Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
* Are over 18 years of age but do not have a valid government issued photo I.D. and credit card
* Do not have a basic understanding of the English Language
* They are minors under 18 (14-17) that do not have their guardian present with photo ID’s
CANCELLATION AND WEATHER POLICY:
* Cancellations MUST be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled booking for a full refund, otherwise Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to charge full price for the booking.
* If a rental is canceled due to weather you are entitled to a full refund.
* If PWC leaves the starting point from shore no refunds will be issued.
* No-Call/No-Shows will be charged in full, no exceptions.
* Rental begins at agreed departure time. Please allow ample time to park, gather belongings and sign necessary paperwork.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Renters are responsible for the watercraft while in their or their guests’ care. Renter is responsible for all damages incurred while in possession of PWC.
Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to charge the renter for any loss of revenue resulting from damage to the watercraft.
Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to refuse or end service without refund to anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, behaving inappropriately, behaving in a manner we deem to be unsafe, or if we believe the rental will be used for any illegal activities.
Alcohol cannot be consumed prior to participating in any activity where you will operate a jet ski. Guests arriving at check-in with alcohol in their possession or under the influence will be restricted from entering the water, turned away or required to reschedule.
Reservations made online are non-refundable.
Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to refuse or end service if renter and/or operator cannot demonstrate the basic necessary skills it to requires to safely and reasonably operate their assigned watercraft.
Anyone born on or after January 1st 1988 (at this time approximately anyone under 35) is required by the state of Florida to possess a boating license to operate a jet ski or boat. The purpose of this is for education and safety. Since implementing this law in 2002 boat accidents and deaths have dropped dramatically. Luckily the state allows people on vacation to get a temporary permit. Click here to get a permit boating license PASSENGERS DO NOT NEED BOATING PERMIT
To rent a jet ski and sign a legal contract a person must be at least 18 years old with a valid government issued photo ID. Also a person must be a minimum of 14 years old to legally operate a jet ski. Anyone born on or after January 1st 1988 is required to have a boating license by law. Boating license permits are available for purchase online or purchase at our physical location. The cost is $3. As long as a legal guardian is present with photo ID, minors between the ages 14-17 with boating license are allowed to drive the jet skis by themselves, but can not take other minors as passengers.
A watch is provided and attached to the jet ski so you can keep track of rental time.
A valid government photo I.D. (operators only, not required for passengers). Also, apply a reef safe sunscreen before arrival. It works much better that way! If you are going on the jet ski tour you are welcome to bring a small bottle of water and some extra reef safe sunscreen to reapply. Also, if desired, floating straps for sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, and sun protective clothing made for water sports.
No. We only rent our Jet Skis for ½ hour and 1 Hour increments. If you want to rent for more than one hour you would have to return the equipment after the original rental time and re-rent filling out a new contract.
It depends on conditions. Normally when conditions are calm we allow for 4 years old and up for jet ski rentals and 6 years old and up for jet ski tours. When conditions are a little choppy we require strong swimmers 8 and up. We can advise you what is safe at the time of your jet ski rental, based upon weather and water conditions.