Soar high above the water off the coast of Naples, FL. Parasailing is fun for everyone!
Jet Ski Dolphin Tour
- Full refund for inclement weather.
- Gas included in Price
- Single Rider One Jet Ski for one person. Operators must be 14 years old.
- Double Riders Two people on one Jet Ski. (Max 380lbs) Operators must be 14 years old.
- Triple Riders Three people on one Jet Ski (max 380lbs) Operators must be 14 years old.
- Photo Package 10-15 photos taken on the tour! Photos are sent via text & email.
Our Most Popular Activity Near Naples, FL
Jet Ski Dolphin Tours, also known as the “Back Bay Tour,” are by far the most popular and best-valued activity we have to offer. We only book our Naples Jet Ski tours on Bonita Beach with a maximum of six watercraft per tour to ensure a more intimate experience. We can accommodate much larger private groups if necessary, just contact us for more information. The Dolphin Tour is the best of both worlds! Reserve early!
The tour begins with free time in the Gulf of Mexico. This enables the operator to get comfortable with the equipment. Next, we make our way north into Estero Bay. Once in the bay, your guide will take you through and around the mangrove islands of the bay.
You may encounter dolphin, manatee, rays, and a variety of bird species including osprey and the American bald eagle.
Book this incredible jet ski adventure near Naples today!
- Must be 14 years of age to operate a jet ski
- For minors operating equipment under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present to sign the waiver
- Photo ID required for operators (not required for passengers)
- Participants are expected to cruise at speeds up to 25-30 mph at times
- Everyone has different comfort levels! Please know your group’s limits
Regulations for Operating Jet Skis
First, you’ll need your I.D, a major credit card, and if you were born on or after January 1st 1988, a temporary Florida boater Safety Certificate.
* MUST Bring 1 I.D. for each guest that will be operating watercraft. (ages 14 or older…..passengers under 18 are not required to have photo ID) Photo Identification must include date of birth. This is a mandatory requirement.
* MUST Present Credit Card and I.D. used for reservation at check-in. This a mandatory requirement
* MUST complete a Boating Safety corse if PWC operator is born on or after Jan 1st 1988 or does not have an approved NASBLA certified boating safety certificate. This is mandatory requirement.
* The Operator of a PWC/Boat must have a basic understanding of the English Language
* Guests that wish to operate a PWC/Boat and have not taken the Florida’s boater safety exam must arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure for on-site examination.
* Guests born on or after Jan 1st 1988 may operate a PWC/Boat if they have a photo I.D. and meet ONE of the following criteria:
* They have a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification from their home state.
* Have completed Florida’s Temporary Boaters Safety Test and have a copy of boaters safety test (as a print out or on their phone).
* Guests that must take the test should check in 1 hour before departure time, we recommend using the link and taking the test before arriving to save time at check-in.
* Guests 14-17 years of age may operate a PWC/Boat after they have obtained a Boater Safety License, bring photo I.D. and have signed paperwork from a parent or legal guardian. Guardian must be present and also show photo I.D. even if not participating
* A safety lanyard (key) must be attached to the operator of a Jet Ski at all times
* Two (2) participants are allowed per Jet Ski and the total weight cannot exceed 380 lbs.
* Bonita Jetski Inc is not responsible for any personal property. Any and all personal property brought with participants is the sole responsibility of the customer and is done against the advice of Bonita Jetski Inc.
GUESTS CANNOT OPERATE PWC/BOAT IF THEY:
* Possess or are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
* Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk.
* Are over 18 years of age but do not have a valid government issued photo I.D. and credit card
* Do not have a basic understanding of the English Language
* They are minors under 18 (14-17) that do not have their guardian present with photo ID’s
CANCELLATION AND WEATHER POLICY:
* Cancellations MUST be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled booking for a full refund, otherwise Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to charge full price for the booking.
* If a rental is canceled due to weather you are entitled to a full refund.
* If PWC leaves the starting point from shore no refunds will be issued.
* No-Call/No-Shows will be charged in full, no exceptions.
* Rental begins at agreed departure time. Please allow ample time to park, gather belongings and sign necessary paperwork.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Renters are responsible for the watercraft while in their or their guests’ care. Renter is responsible for all damages incurred while in possession of PWC.
Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to charge the renter for any loss of revenue resulting from damage to the watercraft.
Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to refuse or end service without refund to anyone under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, behaving inappropriately, behaving in a manner we deem to be unsafe, or if we believe the rental will be used for any illegal activities.
Alcohol cannot be consumed prior to participating in any activity where you will operate a jet ski. Guests arriving at check-in with alcohol in their possession or under the influence will be restricted from entering the water, turned away or required to reschedule.
Reservations made online are non-refundable.
Bonita Jetski Inc. reserves the right to refuse or end service if renter and/or operator cannot demonstrate the basic necessary skills it to requires to safely and reasonably operate their assigned watercraft.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone born on or after January 1st 1988 (at this time approximately anyone under 35) is required by the state of Florida to possess a boating license to operate a jet ski or boat. The purpose of this is for education and safety. Since implementing this law in 2002 boat accidents and deaths have dropped dramatically. Luckily the state allows people on vacation to get a temporary permit. Click here to get a permit boating license PASSENGERS DO NOT NEED BOATING PERMIT
To rent a jet ski and sign a legal contract a person must be at least 18 years old with a valid government issued photo ID. Also a person must be a minimum of 14 years old to legally operate a jet ski. Anyone born on or after January 1st 1988 is required to have a boating license by law. Boating license permits are available for purchase online or purchase at our physical location. The cost is $3. As long as a legal guardian is present with photo ID, minors between the ages 14-17 with boating license are allowed to drive the jet skis by themselves, but can not take other minors as passengers.
A watch is provided and attached to the jet ski so you can keep track of rental time.
A valid government photo I.D. (operators only, not required for passengers). Also, apply a reef safe sunscreen before arrival. It works much better that way! If you are going on the jet ski tour you are welcome to bring a small bottle of water and some extra reef safe sunscreen to reapply. Also, if desired, floating straps for sunglasses, bathing suit, towel, and sun protective clothing made for water sports.
No. We only rent our Jet Skis for ½ hour and 1 Hour increments. If you want to rent for more than one hour you would have to return the equipment after the original rental time and re-rent filling out a new contract.
It depends on conditions. Normally when conditions are calm we allow for 4 years old and up for jet ski rentals and 6 years old and up for jet ski tours. When conditions are a little choppy we require strong swimmers 8 and up. We can advise you what is safe at the time of your jet ski rental, based upon weather and water conditions.